Whiskies of the World has been running events since 2002. Its largest event is Whiskies of the World® Expo in San Francisco and attracts over 1400 visitors. The Expo offers spirits producers the opportunity to display and offer tastings of their brands to a variety of influencers: the media, wholesalers, on and off-premise accounts and well-heeled consumers. The growth of the WoW Expo over the last 10 years has meant that it has become a must attend event for any whisky enthusiast. The addition of the Artisanal Spirits Fest to the WoW Expo provides an opportunity for handcrafted brands to gain exposure to key consumers.
You will find many benefits from exhibiting at the Whiskies of the World® Expo.
* Build brand awareness and exposure to buyers, bars, restaurant and retail trade, press and high-end whisky consumers.
* The event attracts over 1200 attendees.
*Your brand will be featured alongside many well known and craft whiskey brands
* The event will be featured in advertising and editorial coverage prior to and during the event. It is promoted to both local and national trade media and consumer media alike and is be supported by strategic advertising placements.
* Brochures are distributed to on and off premise establishments and high-end consumer retail stores.
* Consumers can order your products post Expo though our retail partners.
* Our website will feature your logo and product image as well as hosting a link to your site
* We will feature a 25-word description of your brand in one of our semi-monthly newsletters distributed to over 5,000 opt-in consumers.
* Your brand’s name will appear in our souvenir tasting journal which is distributed to all attendees.
* A very effective platform for introducing new brands and new bottlings.
* The biggest names in the industry are in attendance every year.
* The Expo draws not only consumers but also the trade.
* Present your brands to wholesalers and on and off premise accounts.
Don't just take our word for it!
"We have been at this show since its very beginning and find that it really helps us reach our optimum target consumer in a very effective way it's a very balanced grip with a lot of new consumers each year. It also provides an entertaining, responsible, fun platform to get our message across. I get lots of rave reviews from consumers and almost no complaints. The show is a major investment but we do get our money's worth. We also find it very helpful in supporting and reaching our many loyal retail partners and their customers along the West Coast."
Steve Beal, Keeper of the Quaich, Senior Master of Whisky (Diageo)
“The Expo was a fantastic event. The consumer turn out proves Central Texas drinks whiskies! The venue and layout of the room was perfect.”
Robin Robinson, Compass Box Whisky
“I feel that the attendance and the people that attended were great … The event was very organized and the layout was nice. I’m likely to join next year for the simple fact that I felt that the event was successful and impactful to the suppliers as well as the guest that attended the event.”
Melissa Hawkins, Infinium spirits, presenting Templeton Rye
“I want to say that it was a very well-run and successful event... I look forward to doing the event again next year.”
Dave Scheurich, Master Distiller, Tennessee Spirits Company
“The event was very well managed and a success for us. We were very pleased with the results of his (Dave Scheurich) seminar. We met with quite a few restaurant and bar owners as well as the owners of the Twins liquor chain which was BIG for us. The venue and their staff were very professional. We will be back next year!”
Bob Reider, Capital Brands