At the heart of Dewar’s Scotch is the Golden Dram, Aberfeldy. Dewar’s home is at Aberfeldy distillery in the town of Aberfeldy in the center of the highlands of Scotland, on the river Tay. Since the year 2000, fans of Dewar’s come to “Dewar’s World of Whisky” to learn the history of Dewars and The Last Great Malts. Aberfeldy is called the Golden Dram because there are actually gold deposits in the Pitilie Burn, the water source from which Aberfeldy is made. This single malt Scotch is known for its great value and fruity, sweet flavor, a perfect whisky to offer someone who claims not to like Scotch. Just watch their face when they sip this and realize they do actually like Scotch! Aberfeldy is one of the Last Great Malts, the single malts owned by Dewar’s and part of their famous blend.
- Today, We Celebrate Our Independence!
- National Bourbon Day!
- We’re Smelling Barbeque and Whisky!
- The Mint Julep and The Kentucky Derby
- A Week of Whisky? What were we thinking!!
- Whisky Paring — Top Food Choices
- Resorts and Lodges
- Top 7 foods to pair with Whisky
- These Are the 12 Best Cities for Whiskey Lovers
- Whiskies of the World San Pedro Square Market 2016
- Whiskies of the World San Francisco 2016
- Glen Scotia