Collingwood Canadian Whisky is made in Ontario at the longest continuously owned and operated distillery in Canada! Made from Corn Rye and Barley, mainly from Ontario farms, it also uses water form Georgian Bay. Aged in Oak casks made by Collingwood, they do something no other Canadian distillery does – they add toasted Maplewood staves to the whisky for extra finishing! The result is a smooth, sweet, easy drinking whisky that has a surprising floral (some say rose) note, not only on the nose, but also the palate.
- A Week of Whisky? What were we thinking!!
- Whisky Paring — Top Food Choices
- Resorts and Lodges
- Top 7 foods to pair with Whiskey
- These Are the 12 Best Cities for Whiskey Lovers
- Whiskies of the World San Pedro Square Market 2016
- Whiskies of the World San Francisco 2016
- Glen Scotia
- Jim Beam