Cristian Olave is Whyte and Mackay’s Single Malt Specialist for the U.S. Southern Region. Based in Dallas, TX he travels regularly, working with consumers, trade, media and distributors. His career in the alcohol industry spans over 20 years, across several categories and brands. His passion for spirits has taken him to Scotland, and beyond, studying and working under the tutelage of some of the top master distillers and blenders in the industry. Cristian’s love for Scotch Whisky is self-evident and he aims to share the rich history and heritage of The Dalmore and Jura with all that he meets. A savvy raconteur, he brings a flair for storytelling and an expert understanding of production techniques and processes. His broad experience, along with a sharp nose and palate, make him a well-rounded, entertaining, and knowledgeable whisky educator.
- Today, We Celebrate Our Independence!
- National Bourbon Day!
- We’re Smelling Barbeque and Whisky!
- The Mint Julep and The Kentucky Derby
- A Week of Whisky? What were we thinking!!
- Whisky Paring — Top Food Choices
- Resorts and Lodges
- Top 7 foods to pair with Whisky
- These Are the 12 Best Cities for Whiskey Lovers
- Whiskies of the World San Pedro Square Market 2016
- Whiskies of the World San Francisco 2016
- Glen Scotia