Elyse Blechman has an intimate relationship with exceptional spirits: a dedication that has strengthened over a decade of devotion to the Hospitality Industry. It was within this time that she began investigating her passion through the study of Cocktail Culture as a bartender. A native Houstonian who first got her hands wet with several of San Antonio’s flagship cocktail programs, Elyse has since followed this romance to her hometown. She has recently retired her tools and shimmied out from behind the bar to embark upon a journey with bold intent to excite, enrich, and educate her community through the study of benchmark styles & rich traditions behind the world’s greatest drams: particularly the legendary Macallan. Elyse Blechman proudly represents The Edrington group as the Ambassador of The Macallan Whisky in Houston, Texas.
- Today, We Celebrate Our Independence!
- National Bourbon Day!
- We’re Smelling Barbeque and Whisky!
- The Mint Julep and The Kentucky Derby
- A Week of Whisky? What were we thinking!!
- Whisky Paring — Top Food Choices
- Resorts and Lodges
- Top 7 foods to pair with Whisky
- These Are the 12 Best Cities for Whiskey Lovers
- Whiskies of the World San Pedro Square Market 2016
- Whiskies of the World San Francisco 2016
- Glen Scotia