Forrest Allen is the co-owner of Revolution Spirits in Austin Texas. Being a small gin distillery, Forrest fills many other roles, including product research and development, state sales director, cocktail development, tasting room co-manager, and consultation specialist. He has been actively involved in the spirit and cheese industry since 1998, including positions in California and Texas as a buyer of wine, beer, spirits, and cheese. He is often employed as a private beverage consultant for beer, wine, spirits, and cheese as well. Forrest has served internships at Breckenridge Distillery, Stranahan’s Distillery, and Peach Street Distillery, all in Colorado, and also Germain Robin private brandy classes in California. He is a graduate of the California Culinary Academy in 2002 with an Associate of Applied Science degree. In his non spirits life, he enjoys lacto fermentation, curing meats, home brewing, gardening, and baseball.
- We’re Smelling Barbeque and Whisky!
- The Mint Julep and The Kentucky Derby
- A Week of Whisky? What were we thinking!!
- Whisky Paring — Top Food Choices
- Resorts and Lodges
- Top 7 foods to pair with Whiskey
- These Are the 12 Best Cities for Whiskey Lovers
- Whiskies of the World San Pedro Square Market 2016
- Whiskies of the World San Francisco 2016
- Glen Scotia