Jessica Leigh Graves is the co-owner of Violet Crown Spirits in Austin Texas. Violet Crown makes Emerald Absinthe, the first Texas made absinthe, as well as Midnight Marigold, Jasmine, and Elderflower Liqueurs. Jessica is an Austin, Texas native. She has served as president and remains on the board of the Austin Chapter of the United States Bartenders Guild, where she has produced and participated in countless educational sessions in every imaginable spirit category. She was on the panel for the Time Out Austin Best of 2017 and served as a blind judge in USBG partnered cocktail competitions numerous times. She is also a freelance American Sign Language interpreter, award-winning songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and booty shaker!
- Today, We Celebrate Our Independence!
- National Bourbon Day!
- We’re Smelling Barbeque and Whisky!
- The Mint Julep and The Kentucky Derby
- A Week of Whisky? What were we thinking!!
- Whisky Paring — Top Food Choices
- Resorts and Lodges
- Top 7 foods to pair with Whisky
- These Are the 12 Best Cities for Whiskey Lovers
- Whiskies of the World San Pedro Square Market 2016
- Whiskies of the World San Francisco 2016
- Glen Scotia