Jordan Felix is the National Westward American Single Malt Advocate. Before joining the Westward Whiskey team, Jordan ran the world recognized Multnomah Whisk(e)y Library and worked on the James Beard nominated team at Clyde Common in Portland, Oregon. Managing bars from Melbourne, Australia to New York City, he is dedicated to educating about spirits and sharing the innovation of American Single Malt with the world. Jordan is a history geek, a keen swimmer and speaks conversational Japanese.
- Today, We Celebrate Our Independence!
- National Bourbon Day!
- We’re Smelling Barbeque and Whisky!
- The Mint Julep and The Kentucky Derby
- A Week of Whisky? What were we thinking!!
- Whisky Paring — Top Food Choices
- Resorts and Lodges
- Top 7 foods to pair with Whisky
- These Are the 12 Best Cities for Whiskey Lovers
- Whiskies of the World San Pedro Square Market 2016
- Whiskies of the World San Francisco 2016
- Glen Scotia