Koray Kaan Ozdemir is a whisky specialist, living in California, surfing in the whisky world under the name of Whisky Monster. He started his career as an ocean engineer in Turkey, but found happiness in whisky with his Turkish blog Keyif Adami, which was the first drink culture blog in Turkey. After leaving his career in engineering, he worked as a freelance consultant to brands. He then moved to the US as a spirits buyer and is currently spreading the word for Paul John Indian Single Malt Whisky as the brand’s West Coast Regional Manager. His passion for whisky shines through all his activities and he never misses a chance not only to drink a dram, but also to share with you why the dram you are drinking with him is important and delicious. He also is an accomplished saxophonist. You will often find him enjoying whisky with cigars, whisky with food, and whisky with friends.
- National Bourbon Day!
- We’re Smelling Barbeque and Whisky!
- The Mint Julep and The Kentucky Derby
- A Week of Whisky? What were we thinking!!
- Whisky Paring — Top Food Choices
- Resorts and Lodges
- Top 7 foods to pair with Whiskey
- These Are the 12 Best Cities for Whiskey Lovers
- Whiskies of the World San Pedro Square Market 2016
- Whiskies of the World San Francisco 2016
- Glen Scotia