With over 35 years in the alcoholic beverage industry, Russ Kempton mastered sales, marketing and management; which lead him to his company, Speaking of Grapes and Grains LLC, a company which educates, entertains, and consults on all aspects of alcoholic beverages. Having traveled all around the world, learning from the masters of the distillery business, and participated in over 1800 distilled spirits and wine events, Russ offers to take you on a educational journey to share his knowledge and experiences with you. From Scotch tastings to wine pairing dinners, seminars to hands on training, Russ is considered to be a distilled spirits Ambassador at Large throughout the United States. Russ lives in Frisco, Texas with his wife, Sue, and their Springer Spaniel, Eloise.
- Today, We Celebrate Our Independence!
- National Bourbon Day!
- We’re Smelling Barbeque and Whisky!
- The Mint Julep and The Kentucky Derby
- A Week of Whisky? What were we thinking!!
- Whisky Paring — Top Food Choices
- Resorts and Lodges
- Top 7 foods to pair with Whiskey
- These Are the 12 Best Cities for Whiskey Lovers
- Whiskies of the World San Pedro Square Market 2016
- Whiskies of the World San Francisco 2016
- Glen Scotia