Scott Adamson is the Global Brands Ambassador for Tomatin Distillery. This varied role sees him travel all across the world promoting Tomatin Single Malt Scotch Whisky, along with our other brands. His passion and knowledge will ensure you have both an enlightening and entertaining experience with our award-winning single malts. Scott was born in Inverness and brought up in Evanton, Ross Shire. Whilst studying for his Honours degree in Scottish History he managed to secure the position of ‘Research Intern’ within Tomatin Distillery. It was then he realised his natural enthusiasm for history lent itself well to the Scotch Whisky Industry and upon graduating, he joined Tomatin as ‘Regional Sales Manager’, covering a large number of European markets. Scott worked and lived onsite for 4 years, and following a brief spell at Whyte & Mackay, he realised his true passion lies within cask selection and whisky creation. He re-joined Tomatin in 2018 as Global Brands Ambassador, the first role of its kind within the company.
- Today, We Celebrate Our Independence!
- National Bourbon Day!
- We’re Smelling Barbeque and Whisky!
- The Mint Julep and The Kentucky Derby
- A Week of Whisky? What were we thinking!!
- Whisky Paring — Top Food Choices
- Resorts and Lodges
- Top 7 foods to pair with Whisky
- These Are the 12 Best Cities for Whiskey Lovers
- Whiskies of the World San Pedro Square Market 2016
- Whiskies of the World San Francisco 2016
- Glen Scotia